"My ethos focuses around the fact that the health and fitness of the population has never been so bad. We must not under estimate the influence that a personal trainer can have on their client’s quality of life."
"My greatest experience in fitness has to be seeing my clients achieve amazing results."
Future Fit tutor, Sam Holliday shows how his experience and expertise lead him to become a successful Personal Trainer and tutor for Future Fit Training.
Sam feels lucky to have learnt his skills from industry leading fitness professionals and academics over the years. His remit with the School of Personal Training is to help students develop their skills and knowledge to prepare them for a long and successful career in the health and fitness industry.
Experience and expertise
- Joined the fitness industry in 2000
- Trained celebrities, international athletes and special populations
- Run his own personal training business
- Qualified in many disciplines including boxercise, kick boxercise, nutrition and weight management, gym instruction, advanced fitness instruction, circuit training and kettlebells
- Sam tutors the Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Complete Kettlebell Trainer, Circuit Training and Core Training courses and has worked for Future Fit Training for since 2009. He’s also a Product Specialist
What is your specialist area?
My passion is personal training – there’s no better job in the world.
What's the best bit of advice you've received?
Just do it.
Tell us something personal about yourself
If you don’t quit, you can’t fail.