Association for Nutrition
Study recognised Association for Nutrition (AfN) certified courses
We are proud to announce that we have become the first training provider in the health & fitness industry to have all of our courses certified by the prestigious Association for Nutrition.
The Association for Nutrition works to advance the standards of evidence-based practice across the field of nutrition and we are exceptionally proud that our following courses have been recognised as meeting their high standards:
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Childhood Nutrition and Obesity Prevention
- Pre- and Post-natal Nutrition
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise
AfN Certification is underpinned by the Workforce Competence Model in Nutrition, a national quality assurance framework which is unique in defining ethical, scientific and quality standards for the practice of nutrition across all levels of the workforce. It was launched in February 2012 as part of a project plan to support existing health roles, emerging future nutrition roles and wider related nutrition occupations. The Model will enable workers who deliver nutrition advice as part of their job to become demonstrably more competent in nutrition.
What this means for you:
- Confidence that your nutrition training is of the highest quality
- Higher recognition of your skills by employers and clients alike
- Opportunity to have your nutrition skills recognised by the AfN
You can read more about the Association for Nutrition Certification here