Finance Terms and Conditions
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 36 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £500.00 and you can choose a deposit of up to £2,000.00.
Representative example* would be:
0% finance over 36 months
- Total order value = £949.00
- Deposit = £125.00
- Total amount of credit = £824.00
- Duration = 36 months
- Representative APR = 0%
- Interest charged = £0
- 36 monthly payments of = £22.89
- Total amount payable = £949.00
If 0% Representative APR is not offered or valid, the Representative APR will vary depending on the cost of the Diploma.
* Representative example is for the Diploma in Weight Loss Management. Finance plans will vary depending on the Diploma selected. For a full representative breakdown on a different Diploma, contact our professional Career Advisers.
Paying with finance
Simply talk to our professional Career Advisers and they will talk you through the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
In the meantime, take a look at our Diplomas available with finance here
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Full details of our Cancellation Policy can be found in our Terms & Conditions
For any other questions contact us on telephone or email.
01329 889 856 or 0808 271 8943
Monday to Thursday 9am - 7pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday unless otherwise stated on our website
The legal bit
Future Fit Training Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 623397 and act as a credit intermediary. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.