Top 10 Personal Training Books by Ross Mitchell
Knowledge is power, or so they say.
In the fitness world we are learning every day, there is never ending supply of information to help you advance your career, but it can take some time to find the books that will really help.
Here is my list of 10 MUST READ personal training books:
- Super Training - Mel Siff & Yuri Verkhoshansky
- Easy Strength - Dan John & Pavel Tsatsouline
- Ignite the Fire - Jonathan Goodman
- The 4 Hour Work Week - Tim Ferris
- The Poliquin Principles - Charles R Poliquin
- The Ultimate Diet - Lyle McDonald
- Building The Gymnastic Body - Christopher Sommer
- Becoming a Supple Leopard - Kelly Starrett
- Awaken The Giant Within - Tony Robins
- Successful NLP - Dr Jeremy Lazarus
These are only 10 of the books I have read over many years, however I find myself going back to them time and again.
They contain lots of great information that will help you not only become a better personal trainer, but also a better business person.
I would personally advise you to read one book a week, seriously, a whole book. If you do you will be one of the most knowledgable trainers in your area.
Written by Ross Mitchell