YOUR Personal Training
YOUR Personal Training are very proud to be the nation's leading Personal Training support and management Company. We were nominated as one of the top 5 Employers of the Year 2014 at the UK Active: Active Training Awards and a top 5 Supplier of the Year to the Leisure Industry at the UKActive Flame Awards 2015. We now have over 700 personal trainers working us at 400 plus different leisure facilities across over 54 leisure management contracts across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We are looking to recruit motivational, inspiring and driven individuals to join our high performance, self employed personal training team. Our success is underpinned because we offer their personal trainers superior support, lower fees and some of the best PT/member ratios in the industry. The minimum requirement is a REPs Level 3 Qualification however they look for the confidence, personality and ambition to build a reputation for delivering results and service excellence.
Please see below a range of support on offer to our Personal Trainers.
YOUR PT Training Package
- Business Skills and PT Sales Training webinar
- Unlimited weekly mentoring
- Future Fit Behaviour Change Coaching Course
- Discounted CPD Courses
- General administration support
- Tax / accountancy advice
- Social media advice
YOUR PT Business Support Package
- Public Liability Insurance
- PT online business Resource Centre
- Affiliate programme
- Refer a PT Friend bonus structure
- Gym membership
- Only 1 PT per 600 members (location specific)
- Low monthly licence fees
- Reduced licence fees in exchange for hours (location specific)
- 1.5 months free licence period
YOUR PT Marketing Package
- Branded uniform and name badge
- Branded business card pack
- Professionally designed notice board or TV profile
- £50 complimentary marketing voucher
- Online website profile and booking feature
- Telephone booking service
- Social Media exposure via YOUR PT
- YOUR PT store login access
OTE £25 - 50K location specific
Level 3 (essential), specialist CPD or Level 4, customer service, business acumen, good work ethic and a strong personality
On receiving your CV one of Your PT area managers will be in touch to discuss your interest in more detail. If invited for interview, you will be required to take your Level 3 Certification and a business plan so you can discuss how you can be supported through your career as a Personal Trainer.
Find out more about working for Your Personal Training
If you'd like more information about working for Your PT (benefits, potential earnings, etc.) download the Your PT Career Guide.