Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- A slosh of olive or sunflower oil
- 4-5 parsnips, peeled and cut into batons
- A drizzle of honey
- A dollop of wholegrain mustard
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- A handful of fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add a splash of oil. When it’s hot, add the parsnips. Coat in the oil.
Cover the pan. Cook till the parsnips are tender (10ish mins).
Remove the lid and cook the parsnips till golden. Add honey and mustard and coat. Taste. Season. Taste again. Season more, if needed.
Serve with a scattering of herbs over the top, if you like.