Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds young kale, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock or water
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until soft, but not colored.
- Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combine.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar.
If you have a favourite recipe that you would like us to feature please email firstname.lastname@example.org