Mango Papaya Salsa
A delicious salsa that can be served with chicken, meat or fish; or even as a starter!
Preparation time 35 mins
Cooking time 0 mins
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1papaya - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, mix mango, papaya, red bell pepper, avocado, sweet onion, coriander and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe from allrecipes.com.