Preparation time 10 mins
Cooking time 20 mins
- 4 red peppers
- 1 courgette, quartered lengthways and thinly sliced
- 2 x 250g packs ready-to-eat quinoa
- 85g feta cheese, finely crumbled
- handful parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Cut each pepper in half through the stem, and remove the seeds. Put the peppers, cut-side up, on a baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season well. Roast for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp olive oil in a small frying pan, add the courgette and cook until soft. Remove from the heat, then stir through the quinoa, feta and parsley. Season with pepper.
- Divide the quinoa mixture between the pepper halves, then return to the oven for 5 mins to heat through. Serve with a green salad, if you like.
Recipe from BBC Good Food.