Future Fit Training is proud to be an approved training provider
to the Career Transition Partnership
As a preferred supplier to the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) you can be confident that all of our courses are quality approved and industry recognised, so whichever course you choose you can be sure that you’re in good hands!
Our careers advisers will guide you through the different training options available to you and find a course to fit your needs. Depending on your length of service, you will be entitled to access funding for your course through the Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Services (ELCAS). You can find out more information about the funding available by visiting the ELCAS website
Why train with Future Fit Training?
- We have been producing elite personal trainers for 20 years and are a preferred supplier of resettlement training packages
- Our diplomas are widely recognised and will fully prepare you for working in the fitness industry
- A number of our courses are delivered via e-learning which means you can start your training while overseas or on deployment
- Practical courses are held at a variety of locations across the UK, and you can choose a date and location that suits you
- We can offer you sound advice on how to obtain funding for your course from ELCAS
- We offer full tutor support and have a dedicated student support team to help support you while you study
Once qualified, you can also take advantage of our guaranteed interview service, guaranteeing you an interview with some of the biggest health club chains in the industry when you have completed your training.
Over the years we have helped hundreds of MOD personnel prepare for their future in the health and fitness industry. In addition to our vast suite of courses, we also offer flexible learning options, allowing you to learn at your own pace no matter where in the world you are currently stationed. But don’t just take our word for it, click here to see how services personnel rate the Future Fit Training experience!