The Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification is the standard practice to becoming a certified personal trainer. This level of qualification meets the standards and requirements set by CIMSPA. This is an award-winning launch pad from which to start your career within the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer.
Future Fit’s Level 3 Personal Training Course includes not only the essentials qualifications to work as a personal trainer but also a range of additional skills and knowledge that is key to becoming a successful PT. The Personal Trainer Level 3 Course will also cover everything you would need to qualify as a Level 2 Gym Instructor, so you can kickstart your career with no prior qualifications or experience.
1. What is the Level 3 Personal Trainer Course?
2. What is covered in the Level 3 Personal Trainer Course?
3. How do I find the right Level 3 Personal Trainer Course?
4. Once I qualify as a Level 3 Personal Trainer what can I do?
What is covered in the Level 3 Personal Trainer Course?
This Level 3 Personal Trainer will provide you with the qualifications you need to enter the fitness industry as a fully qualified Personal Trainer. You will receive genuine, industry-recognized accreditation from an Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisation. The Level 3 Personal Trainer Course includes both the Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification, it will cover:
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
Nutrition and Weight Management
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Building Your Fitness Business
- Advanced Resistance Training Techniques
- Core Training
- Exercise for Fat loss
- Functional Training
- Behaviour Change Coaching
How do I find the right Personal Trainer Level 3 Course?
If you already know that you want to become a Personal Trainer, it is important you choose the right training provider. Spend some time comparing different courses and schools and use this information to understand which one is best for you.
Finding the right course for you to study your Level 3 Personal Trainer course can be a difficult task. For this reason, we have developed a complete course comparison checklist as a guide to help you find the right personal training course and provider for you.
Once I qualify as a Level 3 Personal Trainer what can I do?
The Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification is the qualification
you need to start working as a salaried or self-employed Personal Trainer.
Once you are qualified at Level 3 you will be able to:
- Provide advanced, specific exercise programming; tailored for individuals and their specific needs
- Offer nutritional advice to clients
- Work one-to-one with your clients to provide a high level of support and create a valuable experience to help them reach their health and fitness goals.
- Ability to charge your own rates, dependent on employment contracts