Pro Zone Terms & Conditions
1. The membership contract
1.1. When you click to agree to the terms and conditions online you are agreeing to join the Future Fit Pro Zone which, if accepted by us, will result in a legally binding contract.
1.2 By accepting the terms and conditions, you are agreeing to undertake your membership for a minimum of 12 months (please see point 3 below regarding your rights to cancel). This time constitutes your minimum term for the purposes of this contract.
1.3 Following your minimum term, continued payment constitutes continued agreement to this contract on a monthly basis.
1.4 You may not transfer any of your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another person.
1.5 To take advantage of the Pro Zone, we recommend you hold a Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification due to the level of content. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you acknowledge this recommendation.
2.1 Your membership fees are advised to you upon purchase of your Pro Zone membership.
2.2 Your fees are calculated on a per monthly basis for the entire Pro Zone service for this month, whether you chose to use parts of this service within this time or not.
2.3 Your membership fees for your minimum term can be paid by your preferred method of either:
- Monthly subscription with an option for 1st, 12th or 25th day of the month, or
- Paid in full at the start of your membership for the entirety of your minimum term
2.4 We reserve the right to amend the monthly subscription payment date or terms and will provide you with 30 days’ notice of the changes.
2.5 Future Fit Training reserves the right to take matters relating to non-payment of invoices, fees, unauthorised distribution of content and similar cases to the County Court. Any dispute arising under or in connection with this contract which Future Fit Training determines to be more appropriate to be dealt with by other means shall be referred to arbitration by a single arbitrator appointed by agreement or nominated on the application of either party by the President for the time being of the Law Society for England and Wales.
3. Cancelling your membership
3.1 You have the right to cancel your membership within the initial term providing we receive the request in writing within 14 days of agreeing.
3.2 After 14 days of agreeing, no cancellations are allowed and no refunds will be permitted within the initial term of the contract.
3.3 If you cancel within the first 14 days of your initial term, you will be provided with a refund of any fees paid, provided you have not utilised any of the membership benefits as laid out in point 4.1. Should you have been found to have utilised these benefits, we reserve the right to keep any fees paid up to and including the full value of one month’s membership.
3.4 After the minimum term of this contract, your membership will continue on a rolling monthly basis.
3.5 If you wish to cancel your membership after the minimum term of this contract, your cancellation request must be made in writing with 30 days’ notice of cancellation
3.6 We will send you notification approximately 60 days before the end of your minimum term by email to inform you that this contract is due to reach the end of its minimum term. Please note that failure on behalf of Future Fit Training to send this notification or failure on your behalf to not receive it does not affect your cancellation terms or the minimum term of your contract.
3.7 Upon cancellation, termination or expiry of this contract, whereupon you are no longer a Pro Zone member, all access to services provided under the terms of this contract including but not limited to access to the online community, webinars, any offers or discounts or any other agreed service will be terminated at the start of the month following the agreed upon cancellation period (see 3.5.). This term supersedes any other agreed length of access within this contract.
3.8 If you cancel within 14 days, then we have the option of either revoking your CPD discount and you will be required to pay the balance OR your CPD course will be removed from your Student Zone.
3.9 If you stop paying during your membership, we reserve the right to suspend access to your CPD courses until you resume paying.
4. Membership benefits
4.1 Upon joining the Pro Zone, you will receive the following membership benefits
- Access to content that will allow you to earn 12 CPD points per year, delivered through a series of 12 accredited webinars (1 point maximum per webinar)
- 25% discount off all Future Fit Training CPD courses
- Membership to an exclusive online community of like-minded professionals
- Access to industry professionals
4.2 As part of the Pro Zone, you may also be given access to:
- Monthly competitions and prizes
- A series of webinars from fitness industry guest partners
- Useful resources generated by industry experts
- Special offers and discounts from industry partners
4.3 The following terms apply to these membership benefits:
- We reserve the right to change the membership benefits as laid out in point 4.1 at any time for an alternative of an equal or greater value without prior notice
- The additional benefits laid out in point 4.2 are not guaranteed as part of your Pro Zone membership and Future Fit Training reserves the right to remove or replace these at any time without prior notice
- Membership of the Pro Zone does not guarantee 12 CPD points per year, only access to the content that will allow you to earn up to 12 CPD points. It is your responsibility to utilise the content available to obtain these points
4.4 In order to claim your CPD points you will need to be a member of CIMSPA. Visit https://www.cimspa.co.uk/ to find out more about the membership benefits and terms and conditions.
5.1. During the course of a years’ membership, there will be 12 webinars available from which it will be possible to obtain 1 CPD point (accredited by CIMSPA) per webinar through attendance.
5.2. Obtaining your CPD points:
- In order to obtain your 1 CPD point per webinar, you will need to complete a short test or survey to provide proof of attendance
- You must review the entire webinar and complete the short test or survey under your own registration in order to obtain the CPD point
- We reserve the right to decline anyone CPD points if they have not provided reasonable evidence of attendance
5.3. Only webinars created and delivered by Future Fit tutors and assessors will be accredited. We may offer additional webinars delivered by fitness industry guest partners, which are for professional interest only and are not accredited.
5.4. Webinars are delivered both as a live event and the recorded webinar will then be made available to all members of the Pro Zone. The CPD point for the webinar can be obtained by either attendance at the live event or by viewing the recording in your own time.
5.5. You will be invited to attend each live webinar recording via email and/or notifications in your online community. You will be asked to register in order to attend; registration is required in advance of this live webinar date.
5.6. Future Fit Training has the right to limit the number of attendees on a live webinar recording and decline any member of the Pro Zone from attending the recording at any time.
5.7. In order to receive your CIMSPA point you must be a member of CIMSPA, and the cost of this membership is your responsibility.
6. Receiving your discount on CPD courses
6.1. You will be allocated a unique membership number upon joining the Pro Zone which should be used as your own personal discount code to be applied when purchasing any of our CPD courses in order to receive your 25% discount.
6.2. You will be advised on how to purchase or book onto a course, either by using our online shop or contacting our customer service staff.
6.3. You must present your unique membership number at the time of purchase in order to obtain your discount. Future Fit Training reserves the right to refuse to apply any discounts once a course is purchased.
6.4. Your 25% discount cannot be applied in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
6.5 Your 25% discount is only eligible on CPD courses up to the value of £750 maximum per calendar month before discounted prices.
6.6 The 25% discount is not valid on complete Diplomas.
7. Changing the agreement
7.1 We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service and will give 30 days’ notice of any changes.
7.2 If we must withdraw this service, the minimum term for this contract no longer applies and you will be provided with a refund for any month’s services that you have paid for that we will no longer fulfil.
7.3 If we make any changes to the provision of membership benefits that we are unable to replace with another benefit of equal or greater value, we will contact you and you may be offered the opportunity to cancel your contract within the minimum term.
8. Right to refuse applications
8.1 We reserve the right not to fulfil, or to cancel your application if we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from the issuer of your card or from your bank.
8.2 If you are accepted as a member and it subsequently turns out that any or all of the information provided by you was misleading or false, we reserve the right to revoke the membership with immediate effect, without the right of appeal.
9. Unauthorised registration
9.1 You must not:
- Impersonate or try to impersonate another person
- Allow anyone else to use your account
- Allow anyone else to use your membership number or discount
- Use anyone else's account
10. Online community unauthorised use
10.1 You must not use this online community in any manner or for any purpose which constitutes or facilitates unauthorised use, and you will indemnify Pro Zone for any losses sustained as a result.
10.2 Future Fit Training reserves the right to remove or edit any material that it considers, in its sole discretion, constitutes unauthorised use.
10.3 For the purposes of these terms, "unauthorised use" means use of this online community that:
- Is unlawful, false, misleading, a breach of confidentiality or privacy, infringes any intellectual property rights or in any manner violates the rights of the Pro Zone or any other person
- Is inappropriate, offensive, obscene, defamatory, malicious, discriminatory, harasses or is likely to cause distress or inconvenience to any person
- Is technically harmful to the online community or attempts to circumvent security measures
- Otherwise breaches these terms
11. Punitive terms
11.1 Future Fit Training reserves the right to carry out punitive measures against members that have been found to use the Pro Zone services in a manner that constitutes or facilitates unauthorised use, or who has failed to pay for their services for a period of more than one month.
11.2 These punitive measures can include:
- Removal from the online community
- Refusal to attend the live webinar recordings
- Revocation of 25% CPD discount if found to be using this discount for another person
11.3 If any member is found to be using the Pro Zone services in a manner that constitutes or facilitates unauthorised use within their minimum term, they will be held to the terms of this contract and will not be permitted to cancel their services, even if these punitive measures result in them being unable to access one or more of the membership benefits laid out in section 4.1. Members who are outside of the minimum term would be able to cancel their services in line with the cancellation policy laid out in section 3.
12. Force majeure
12.1 Future Fit Training shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the provision of services caused by force majeure provided that, as soon as we are aware of any failure or delay, we give written notice to you explaining the nature of the force majeure, how long it is anticipated to last and when normal service will resume.
12.2 If the force majeure exists or is, in the opinion of Future Fit Training, likely to exist for longer than the period of one month, we may terminate the contract or the provision of the relevant part of the service by giving you no less than one month’s notice in writing.
12.3 For the purposes of this clause, “force majeure” means an act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism; the act of any government or quasi-governmental authority (including the refusal or revocation of any license, consent or permit); fire, explosion, flood or bad weather; power failure, failure of telecommunication lines, failure or breakdown of equipment or machinery; theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout or industrial action of any kind; any other cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
13. Data protection and use of personal data
13.1 As a Pro Zone member all personal data that you supply will be used to process your membership subscription. As a member your data will be used for marketing, statistical and analytical purposes and to administer your membership. You will receive membership communications and from time to time we will let you know about promotions.
13.2 You are able to opt out of marketing and promotional emails from Future Fit Training by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will still receive emails regarding your membership and Pro Zone account.
13.3 We will not pass data to any third party.
14. Queries, comments and complaints
14.1 We will respond to any complaint or query received within three working days. This may be an acknowledgement that we have received a complaint whilst further investigations are carried out.
14.2 If you have any queries, comments or complaints about your subscription please contact our Pro Zone team email@example.com.
15. Contact information:
15.1 You can contact Future Fit Training using the following information:
Future Fit Training Limited
Pro Zone Team
Suite 24, Katana House
Phone 01329 823400
15.2 If any of Future Fit Training’s contact information changes, we will make every reasonable effort to inform you within 14 days.
15.3 You must provide us with a reasonable method of contacting you, preferably one or more of the following or a reasonable alternative agreed upon with Future Fit Training prior to agreeing to this contract:
- A valid email address
- A UK telephone number, either a standard landline or mobile
- A non-UK telephone number in conjunction with a valid email address
15.4 If any of your contact information as provided in point 15.3 changes over the course of the Pro Zone membership, you must make every reasonable effort to make Future Fit Training aware within 14 days and provide alternative contact details as laid out in section 15.3.
16.1 By accepting the terms and conditions, you are agreeing to:
- Undertake your Pro Zone membership with us for a minimum of one year
- Enter into a legally binding contract with Future Fit Training Limited
- Pay all monies due on the agreed date(s)
- The understanding that whilst you may have received advice to help you make this choice, the ultimate decision was yours