"My ethos is that exercise has to be fun - tap into something you enjoy doing to make it sustainable."
"The best piece of advice I have received is the more you learn the more you realise there is to learn."
Marian teaches a range of classes and loves working with people starting out in the industry, both as gym instructors and class teachers.
Marian started as a gym instructor after changing career direction. She progressed to become a personal trainer, group exercise instructor and then studio manager.
Experience and expertise
- Over 8 years’ experience in the fitness industry
- Qualified in Anti-Gravity Yoga
- Worked in several large gyms and managed studios
- Was the first instructor for willPower & grace™ in the UK
- Marian teaches and assesses Gym Instructor courses and has been a Future Fit Training tutor since 2012
What are your specialist areas?
- Group exercise
- Barefoot training
- I love to see people starting to enjoy exercise and achieve their goals