Scrummy Tomato Salad
This is a great tomato salad which can be thrown together quickly. You can serve it as a starter with some other bits, or as a side dish for fish or slow roast lamb.
Preparation time 5 mins
Cooking time n/a
- A punnet of ripe tomatoes (any size will do)
- 1/2 a garlic clove, finely chopped
- A pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- A pinch of ground cumin
- A speckle of chilli powder
- A glug of olive oil
- A small handful of fresh mint
- A small handful of fresh coriander
- Halve or slice the tomatoes. Add the garlic and spices. Mix well so the tomato juices make a dressing.
Add a glug of olive oil. Fold in the herbs. Serve or let it sit at room temperature for up to an hour, or in the fridge for up to a day.
If you have a favourite recipe that you would like us to feature please email email@example.com
Recipe from Abel & Cole.