Celery, Orange, Feta and Walnut Salad
A simple recipe with simple ingredients..
Preparation time 15 mins
Cooking time n/a
- ½ head of celery, sliced into thin little moons
- 2 oranges
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- A few drizzles of olive oil
- A large handful of fresh parsley, basil and/or mint, roughly chopped
- 150-200g feta, crumbled or cubed
- 1-2 handfuls of walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
Toss your celery moons into a large bowl.
Cut a slice off the top and bottom of your orange. Carve off the skin. Over the bowl of celery (so it catches the juices), slice out the segments, cutting the juicy flesh away from the membranes.
Add a little salt, pepper, olive oil and half of the herbs. Gently mix.
Divide between plates, or place on a large serving platter. Dot the feta and scatter the walnuts over the top. Gently mix it through. Finish with the rest of the herbs and a drizzle of oil.
If you have a favourite recipe that you would like us to feature please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipe from Abel & Cole.