Spinach Cantaloupe Salad with Mint
Spinach salad with cantaloupe, avocado, red peppers and mint. Truly a refreshing delight!
Preparation time 15 mins
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced cantaloupe
- 1 cup sliced avocado
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon mint apple jelly
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Divide spinach between 2 serving plates. Arrange half of the cantaloupe and half of the avocado in a circular pattern over the spinach on each plate. Sprinkle with diced red pepper and fresh mint.
- Mix together the mint jelly, white wine vinegar, oil and garlic. Drizzle over the salads. Serve.
If you have a favourite recipe that you would like us to feature please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipe from allrecipes.com