We strive to give you the highest standards of educational and customer service but we understand that sometimes things do not always go to plan. If this does happen, we want you to tell us.
We will do our very best to put things right, as quickly as possible and to your satisfaction.
Our Training Co-ordinator team is there to help and will endeavour to resolve any issue as soon as they have been alerted.
If our team of Training Co-ordinators cannot resolve the situation over the phone or by email then there is an established complaints procedure in place.
- If you are not satisfied with any resolution offered by our Training Co-ordinators over the phone, please write a letter or email to our Training Co-ordinators giving full details of your complaint.
- A Training Co-ordinator will confirm receipt of your complaint and ensure that this is given our full attention.
- Your complaint will be investigated internally with the relevant areas of Future Fit Training and we will respond in writing to your complaint within 14 working days. In the unlikely event that our investigations are still on-going after 14 days we will inform you of our progress and ensure that you are kept up to date.
- The Training Co-ordinators will be able to guide you through the complaints process.
- We will endeavour to fix any problems at source to ensure that we do not make the same mistakes again.
If you are unhappy about an assessment decision there are a number of grounds on which you can appeal:
a) Extenuating circumstances during the assessment process affecting student performance.
b) Assessments not being conducted in line with approved scheme or centre guidelines.
c) Errors in administration during the assessment process.
d) Inappropriate or unprofessional behaviour by the assessor.
If any of the above apply to you, you will find full details of the appeals procedure here>>.