In the best tradition of many leading academic institutions, some of our courses are delivered to you online.
What is e-learning?
Quite simply, e-learning is electronic learning, and typically this means using a computer to deliver part or all of a course. E-learning content can include text, images, animation, audio and video and is now an integral method of teaching students all over the globe.
The benefits are clear
We all absorb information in different ways and at different speeds. Our e-learning courses provide a flexible and versatile learning system that enables students to easily fit study around their lifestyle. When e-learning is coupled with instructor-led training, it can bring an extra dimension and enhance your learning process.
Study a course via e-learning and it will:
- let you easily fit your study around your work, friends and family
- give you the freedom, convenience and flexibility to learn at a time and place that is exactly right for you
- save you time and money spent on getting to far away venues on particular days
- guarantee the quality of teaching is consistently top-notch
Did you know?
- 98% of our e-learning students would recommend us
- 96% of our e-learning students are totally satisfied with our e-learning courses
Try it for yourself
Below you will find short demonstrations of a selection of courses that can be studied via e-learning. They have been expertly designed to ease you into your studies and we trust you will find them highly stimulating, interactive and fun!