Join the team
Future Fit Training has sustained a reputation for high quality training development and delivery across two decades by making sure we employ the right people to join our hard working team.
Through careful selection and recruitment we not only find people with the right skills, expertise and qualifications to deliver our strategic objectives, we find those with the ability to make a positive contribution to our values and aims.
We strive to:
- Employ talented individuals whose creativity will contribute to achieving the company's objectives
- Communicate expectations in all aspects of employment, including performance
- Value diversity and assure equal employment opportunity
- Be a workplace where relationships are based on mutual respect
- Treat all employees and customers in a professional, non-discriminatory manner
- Provide safe, effective working conditions
- Provide competitive terms and conditions
- Provide a friendly and helpful team environment
Future Fit Training employs more than 80 people, half of which are based at our head office in Fareham, and the other half being remote workers and members of our tutor team.
We are currently looking for several PT based tutor positions to cover the following areas:
- South Hampshire
- West Midlands
These positions require weekend work and would include some Fridays. You would need experience in teaching PT based training on a regular basis.
- Level 3 PT qualification/diploma
- Assessors award (or proof of working towards)
- PTLLS or AET (or proof of working towards).
Training plans to start towards the end of 2016 and early 2017.
If you think you meet our criteria, please email us with your CV and covering letter.