We deliver on our promises
Our ISO 9001 certification under the British Standards Institution (BSI) is about much more than assuring you that we will deliver as promised. It enables us to make a commitment to you and your future that you can rely on. It's our investment in that promise that has enabled us to sustain a deserved reputation for quality and credibility across two decades, and maintain our position as a market leader.
If we haven't convinced you that your dreams are safe with us, then take a look at our student testimonials and have a chat with our friendly course advisers. You can use Live Chat or simply give them a call on 0800 458 1388.
Did you know….?
- Future Fit Training is one of the founding members of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs). REPs provides a system of regulation for instructors and trainers to ensure they meet the health and fitness industry’s agreed national and occupational standards. You’ll notice our courses attract anything from 4 to 20 REPs CPD points – a further guarantee of our course content.
- Some of the biggest names in vocational education accredit our courses. The awarding organisations regularly audit us to ensure courses accredited by them consistently meet their standards. Our goal is to always exceed them.
- We’re actively involved in setting standards for the fitness industry through our work with SkillsActive. Together with other technical experts and providers we contribute to the development of the training and qualifications framework for the fitness industry.
- We solicit feedback from each student via course evaluation forms and we read and act upon every single one.
- Our tutors and venues are monitored by our experienced and highly qualified internal verification team using a combination of surprise visits and evaluation form feedback.
We are always interested in receiving constructive feedback. If you would like to contact us about any element of our service provision we would love to hear from you.